There are several sources available for learning about the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and getting guidance on how to implement it in an organization.
Some of these include:
- The official SAFe website (scaledagile.com) - This is the primary source of information about SAFe and includes a wealth of resources, including a description of the framework, case studies, and training and certification options.
- SAFe Community Platform - This is an online community for SAFe practitioners where you can connect with others who are using SAFe, share experiences and best practices, and get answers to your questions.
- Books on SAFe - There are several books available on SAFe, written by experts in the field, that provide in-depth guidance on how to implement the framework in an organization.
- SAFe training and certification - There are several training options available for SAFe, including online courses, in-person workshops, and certification programs.
- SAFe user groups - There are SAFe user groups are all over the world where you can connect with others who are using SAFe and share best practices.
- SAFe event - there are SAFe events like summits and forums that provide opportunities to learn from experts, network with other SAFe practitioners, and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the framework.